All-in-One Nutritional Supplement
Zeal Wellness is a very unique, all-in-one, natural nutritional drink containing over 100 superfoods, botanicals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients. This proprietary blend contains some of the most nutrient dense whole food sources on the planet. It’s simple, affordable and super convenient. Most people notice better mental clarity and more energy right away! The long-term benefits are even better.Zeal Wellness is simple, affordable and super convenient. It comes in powdered form so it’s easy to travel with, mixes quickly and tastes great. There is so much nutrition packed into Zeal Wellness that if we were to put it into capsules, it would take 56 capsules to hold a single serving of Zeal Wellness!
The ChiroThin Program
ChiroThin is a dietary supplement. With its ingredients, they help aid in fatty acid transportation, metabolism and blood sugar stabilization. The supplement allows the body to effectively metabolize fat while a person consumes fewer calories over a period of time. Let Barry Cole, D.C., FADP lead you on the path to wellness with this highly effective dietary plan. Change your life now!
What to Expect During a ChiroThin Treatment Program
- The ChiroThin Program is doctor supervised. Each participant has a follow-up visit with Barry Cole, D.C., FADP on a weekly basis. During these doctor-patient encounters, patients will answer questions regarding their overall health, their diet, and any challenges they have.
- Participants are then weighed, receive an 8-point body measurement, and blood pressure is taken.
- All patients are pre-screened for possible concerns with the potential participant.
- The ChiroThin™ Program is based on a low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory (LGAI) diet.
- The ChiroThin Program includes the consumption of complex carbohydrates and is not a “protein-only” program.
- During the six-week program, the patient will consume between twenty-four and thirty ounces of nutrient-dense, low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory foods per day.
- The program is six weeks in duration and falls well within the accepted standards for very low-calorie diets and is paired with other lifestyle changes.
- The program provides a “re-feeding” component during which participants transition back to a “normal” diet.
- Patients are provided with guidelines, strategies, and tools to help them increase their chances of long-term weight loss success.